House Keeper Cleaning– 6 days a week
09.30 to 12.30 - Cleaning of terraces, sitting rooms, and kitchen.
Bed Turn Down Service - 6 days a week
09.30 to 12.30 - Beds made and turned down daily.
Bedroom and Bathroom Cleaning - 6 days a week
09.30 to 12.30 – Bedrooms cleaned, clothes pick-up, bathroom clean.
Garden Company and Pool Maintenance
Normally these services are undertaken early morning and during change over days.
Also included in the rental
Complimentary Welcome Hamper
To ensure you fully enjoy and explore Le Moulin in those first few magical hours, unencumbered by concerns of food and organization, we have provided a complimentary welcome hamper for arrival drinks, the first night’s dinner and breakfast.
For drinks this includes:
- 6 complimentary bottles of our favourite Provencal Rose (in the fridge)
- 6 bottles of fizzy water
For dinner this includes:
- Freshly baked quiche lorraine
- Cold cuts, pates and some foie gras
- Salad ingredients
- Assortment of cheeses
For breakfast this includes:
- Muesli (made by Charlie’s sister Primrose)
- Croissants, baguettes
- Butter, milk
- Orange juice
Plus the following:
- Flowers on arrival
- Pool towel service
- Kikoy towels for the river
- Kikoy robes (x2) on the back of every bedroom door
- Locally made artisan soap
- Linen change once a week
- Morning tidy up and bed turn down service 6 days a week
- Firewood for riverside fire pit
- Firewood for sitting room fires (offseason only)
Lillian will contact you directly prior to your arrival to discuss any dietary requirements or special requests you may have.